General Information on the Bigelow Family
- The Baguleys & Bigelows in early
England (Some background information) 9-17-96
- Sir William de Baguleys Effigy
in Baguley Hall near Manchester England.
- More Baguley Information-
from Rod Bigelow (Great new info)
- Baguley Family and
Baguley Hall and the link to John 1 Bigelo (3-21-97)
- Wrentham and John 1 - Story and Pictures of the
location around Wrentham, England where John was Baptized. Also Baptismal
Record of John 1
- The Bigelow Society
- Biglow's in California
- the Story Duel Lineage by Eugene Allen Biglow, Covers family members
starting in 1821 with Adoniram Judson Biglow.
- Bigelow's in the USA - A map showing
the Distribution of the Name Bigelow by State.
- The Blacksmiths Job A job description
of the early Blacksmith
- Brown and Bigelow Shoebrush -- Have
Picture -- need Information. (Please help with Identification)
- Hopestill6 Bigelow
letter, written in 1833, to his son about the family's experiences
during the Revolutionary War -- Excellent Reading - don't miss it.
- The Bigelow House Museum built
by Daniel Richardson7 Bigelow - Olympia, WA. (1857)
- Col. Timothy Bigelow Monument
- Located in Worcester, MA in 1861.
- The Dedication Ceremonies held in
1861 for the Monument to Col. Timothy Bigelow - much detail
- Col. Bigelow Marker
at Bigelow Mountain, ME
- Col. Bigelow dies in
City Jail - Story from the Wocrcester Sun Telegram April 1986.
- Healy & Bigelow and The Kickapoo Indian
Medicine Company. Great Story about Golden age of Quackery. Charles
H. " Texas Charley ". Bigelow -- friend of William F. Cody " Buffalo Bill
" ? (1-7-97)
- Flagg Family Ancestry Background
on the Flegg Family from 1978 Forge (6-12-97)
- Elizabeth Knapp
- The Massachuetts Witch Hunts
- The Kutztown Festival.
- Kutztown? I Said. Read about our trip & "The rest of the Story"
- The Oath of a Freeman - - Sample
document and definition 9-17-96
- Letter from Peoria - Letter
written by Ellen Bigelow to her Aunt about their trip from Petersham, Ma
to Peoria, Ill in 1835 (Great Story - don't miss it)
- Lumbermen's Monument - A statue
depicting lumberjacks at work, erected in 1930. Charles A. Bigelow as
one of the fund providers.
- 1852 Political Campaign from
the diary of Adpheus S. 7 Bigelow (1816 to 1886) of Clintonville
- The Winthrop Fleet and John1
- Article about the eleven ships of the Winthrop Fleet, 1630, on
which John1 Bigelow is believed to have been a passenger from
England. Story by Loring Bigelow. (12/28/96)
|| Home Page || What's New (1999)|| Query Page ||
|| Bigelow Society
(c) Copyright 2007Bigelow Society, Inc. All rights reserved.
Rod Bigelow - Director