Children of Alonzo and Linda (Herrenden) Bigelow, born at Randolph, VT:
15133.3411 Wallace L., b 1847; res. Fitchburg, MA; ; d _____ ; m 06 July 1878 Mary McGinn in Ayer, MA; (see below) (5 children)
15133.3412 George Austin, b _ July 1849; res. Salem, MA; was married.
15133.3413 Effie Alice, b 10 May 1852; d 0l Dec 1936 Everett, MA; m 14 March 1879 Eugene Tilton b 19 Aug 1850 E. Lebanon, NH d 12 June 1923 Everett, MA.
15133.3414 Eva, m Joseph McGinn.
15133.3415 Nell, b 07 July 1858 Barnard, VT; res. Needham, MA; m O. H. Gilmore.
15133.3416 Polly, b _ Feb 1862; d 23 Aug 1864 Randolph, VT.
Bigelow Society,The Bigelow Family Genealogy, Vol II, pg 303;
Records of Bigelow Society historian/genealogist from various sources.
Subject: Wallace Bigelow
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 12:55:09 -0400
From: "Diane Balogh" < email@example.com >
I came across your website while doing family research. I have information and copies of some birth/death certificates of the heirs of Wallace Bigelow, which I am willing to share if you are interested.
Wallace and his predecessors:
John Bigelow (1675)
I gathered this information from the Church of Latter Day Saints website. I was happy to see some of the information on your website corresponded with different sources cited and excited with all the information I had yet to come across!
1. Wallace married Mary McGinn 7/6/1878 in Ayer, MA (vol. 458/291 vital records) (his sister Eva, according to your site married Joseph McGinn, if you have any info on him I'd appreciate it, can't find more info on Mary's parents, Thomas & Mary Bannon (Banning). Mary was also known as Maude and Johanna.
2. Evelyn Bigelow daughter of Wallace and Mary born 1884 ish, see vol. 360/311. Married Charles Edward McGinn of Boston. He was a widow with 2 children with first wife Bridget Catherine Quigley. Evelyn and Charles lived in Winthrop and had 3 children, Charles Edward Jr. (10/8/1916), Janet (died in infancy) and Richard (1925). Evelyn is my great grandmother and died in 1969 and is buried in Winthrop Cemetery.
3. Charles Edward McGinn, Jr. , born 10/8/1916 in Winthrop. Married Josephine Veronica Arthur of Boston in 1938. They had one child, Marcia Marie (3/13/1939). Charles died in December of 1992 and is buried at Holy Cross Cemetery in Malden, MA. Charles was my grandfather.
4. Marcia Marie, born 3/13/1939, in Melrose, MA. She married William V. McDonough, Jr. of Medford in 1961. They had four children, Diane Marie, William Vincent III, Kevin Charles and Michael Steven. Marcia passed away in October 2002 and is buried at Couch Cemetery in Marshfield, MA. Marcia was my mother.
5. Diane Marie, married Lawrence R. Balogh of Cleveland, currently residing in Indiana with their two children, Kate and Ben.
Please contact me by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
I was wondering if anyone had any information on Eva Bigelow's husband Joseph Bigelow. I was hoping there was a connection to Mary McGinn.
Children of Wallace and Mary (McGinn) Bigelow: