Children of Gilbert Abram and Nellie (Weeks) Bigelow:
16C55.3321 Abram Gilbert, b 18 June 1886 Gardner,
Worcester, MA; d _____;
16C55.3322 Gladys Alena, b 04 Aug 1888 Gardner, Worcester, MA; d 12 June 1889 Gardner, Worcester, MA;
16C55.3323 Leon Elbert, b 18 May 1890 Gardner, Worcester, MA; d _____;
16C55.3324 Hazel Rosetta., b 02 Nov 1896
Gardner, MA; d _____ ; m 10 Sept 1916 Percy L. Jones; 2 children: Persis
M. and Russell Jones; (see
Bigelow Family Genealogy Volume. II page 285 child.
Bigelow Family Genealogy Volume. II page 522;
Howe, Bigelow Family of America. pg 397 child.
vital records Princeton, MA.
Notes from Sis
There are many Bigelows near and far, and I believe we are related bacause:
1. I am a descendant of John Bigelow/Mary Warren
2. My connection is Joshua, son of John and Mary, born 05 Nov 1655, married Elizabeth Flagg 22 Mar 1655
3. their son Eliezer, born 14 Mar 1703, married Mary Fiske 24 Nov 1724
4. their son Jabez, born 19 Dec 1736, married Deborah Knowlton 05 Oct 1761
5. their son Abraham, born 21 Dec 1768, married Syrena Richard
6. their son Abraham G., born 02 Sep 1799, married Rebecca B. Howe 04 Dec 1822
7. their son Abraham G. Bigelow, born 29 Aug 1827, married Delicea A. Wheeler 27 Nov 1850
8. their son Gilbert Abram, born 20 Jul 1854 (my grandfather), married Nellie W. Weeks (my grandmother) 25 Dec 1884
9. their daughter Hazel R. (my mother), married Percy L. Jones (my father) 10 Sept 1916
10. I am the former Persis M. Jones, their daughter. Now Persis M. Jones Bailly of Auburn, Massachusetts.
There are five of us all related to Abraham Bigelow and Delicea Wheeler Bigelow in the same way. My brother Russell and I, children of Hazel, my cousin Louise Bigelow Bruce, daughter of my mother's brother Abram Gilbert Bigelow, and Windsor Howe Bigelow and his sister Dorothy Craven, grandchildren of Elbert J. Bigelow, brother of Gilbert A. Bigelow. I could outline this in a more understandable way, but I was very excited to find you on the Internet and realize we are very closely connected, like long lost cousins. I would appreciate hearing from you. I haven't made a connection on my side of the family to the Fullers who were passengers on the Mayflower, my connection is William White and Judith Vassel, whose children were Resolved and Peregren. The program I have been using is Family Tree.