Children of Abraham and Syrena (RICHARDSON) BIGELOW, presumed born Princeton:
16C555.l Abigail, b ____ ; d ____ ; m 03 Apr 1821.
16C55.2 Mary, b ____ ; d ____ ;
16C55.3+ Abraham Gilbert, b 02 Sept 1798; d _ Jan 1836 Princeton; m 4 dec 1822 Rebecca Baxter Howe. 6 children.
16C55.4+ Rebecca Bowman, b 23 Apr 1803; a posthumous child; d ____ ; m 01 Apr 1828 Isaac Bryant. 7 children.
Bigelow Family Genealogy Volume. I page.185-186;
Howe, Bigelow Family of America;
MA vital records;
Note from Sis (Persis ) Bailly: Sis1275@aol.com
There are many Bigelows near and far, and I believe we are related because:
1. I am a decendant of John Bigelow/Mary Warren.
2. My connection is Joshua son of John & Mary, born 5 Nov 1655 Married Eliz. Flagg 22 Mar 1655,
3. their son Eliezer born 14 Mar 1703 married Mary Fiske 24 Nov 1724,
4. their son Jabez born 19 Dec 1736, married Deborah Knowlton 05 Oct 176l,
5. their son Abraham born 21 Dec 1768,married Syrena Richard,
6. their son Abraham G. born 02 Sept. 1799 married Rebecca B. Howe 04 Dec. 1822,
7. their son Abraham G. Bigelow born 29 Aug 1827,married Delicea A. Wheeler 27 Nov 1850.
8. Their son Gilbert Abram born 20 Jul 1854 (my Grandfather) married Nellie W. Weeks (my grandmother) on 25 Dec 1884,
9. their daughter Hazel R. (my Mother) married Percy L. Jones (My father) 10 Sept 1916,
10. I am the former Persis M. Jones their daughter. Now Persis M. Jones Bailly of Auburn,Ma.
There are five of us all related to Abraham Bigelow and Delicea Wheeler Bigelow in the same way. My brother Russell and I children of Hazel, my cousin Louise Bigelow Bruce daughter of my mother's brother Abram Gilbert Bigelow, and Windsor Howe Bigelow and his sister Dorothy Craven grandchildren of Elbert J. Bigelow brother of Gilbert A. Bigelow. I could outline this in a more understandable way, but I was very excited to find you on the Internet and realize we are very closely connected, like long lost cousins. I would appreciate hearing from you. I haven't made a connection on my side of the family to the Fullers who were passengers on the Mayflower, my connection is William White and Judith Vassel, whose children were Resolved and Peregren. The program I have been using is Family Tree.